Friday, June 26, 2009

Hottest Summer '09 Shoe


If there is one type of shoe you can buy, what would it be?
I found it hard to answer that question myself after my friend had asked me that question.
After putting forth a lot of thought into the answer, I decided that I would buy the Gladiator Sandal. The good thing with these shoes is you can wear them with almost anything. You can wear them with a cute sundress, or even as simple as a pair of shorts.
Where can you purchase Gladiators? I bought my pair of gladiators at "Spring", but lots of other stores sell them from 20-60 dollars like Aldo, Old Navy, Urban Outfitters, American Eagle, and even as simple as Pay less Shoes.
Next time you are looking for a cute, comfortable summer shoe, make sure you check out the gladiators, as they bring style to simple, easy outfits! And best of all, they aren't very expensive, depending on where you buy them.
Enjoy! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment